Evaluate your property, including potential income estimates.
Obtain and oversee the completion of all necessary documents.
Review and process non-resident submissions.
- Collection of monthly rent when due.
- Monthly checks via optional direct deposit.
- Monthly statements and paper checks mailed on the 10th business day of each month.
- Monthly statements include any repair work paid.
- End of year account summary statement for assistance in tax preparation.
- All expenses reviewed and paid on time, as funds available.
- Prior notification on major expenses and repairs.
- City sales tax collected from the tenant, reported and paid to the City.
- Notification on any changes in local laws affecting investment property.
- We only use Florida association of Realtors and Florida Bar Association leases and addendums approved by the Florida Supreme court